Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happy 6 months, Aidan!

Look at that smile!
My sweet, little Aidan is 6 months old! He's sure been a joy and a near perfect baby.

Monday, our heater stopped working, so I put a little hat on Aidan to keep him warm. I put him down for a nap, and when I checked on him, I found that his hat had come down (don't worry - I made sure his breathing was not impaired). I think he enjoyed the "lights out" effect - sort of like a sleeping mask for babies. :)Is it just me - or does it look like Aidan is taking hair styling cues from Zac Effron?
I can't believe my little baby has needed a haircut for a while now. I finally bit the bullet and gave him a little trim. Doesn't he look handsome now?
I sure love you, Aidan!

8 comments:

grandma gus said...

Have you turned into a night owl too? I am headed to bed too, but I just had to reply to this cute little guy that makes me giggle every time I see his picture!!!!! How does it do it????
Please keep the pictures coming, because he makes my day & my night everytime I get to view him!!!! What a lucky family to have such cute kids!!!!
I can feel some squeezes coming on!

Toni said...

You can't help but grin when you see Aidan's pictures. He is such a happy guy!

Shelly! said...

Oh Camille - he is so photogenic! What an adorable little guy And I LOVE that he's got so much good hair!

Carrie said...

He is so handsome! I wish my baby had half that much hair. :)

Melanie said...

So cute!

Jennie said...

I am just love this little muffin. He is the cutest. Watch out Zac. You are going to have some touch competition.

mama fish said...

That is too funny!!!! He honestly is the cutest little thing ever! We need to tend him for you before he gets too big and turns into a naughty two year old like Char. Oh if only they stayed that way longer!

Annissa said...

I love the side by side with Zac!