Monday, December 15, 2008

Breakfast with Santa

Last Saturday, the nearby Community Center did a Breakfast with Santa. It was very reasonably priced (especially compared to the other ones I've seen), and I thought it was quite good. We had a nice breakfast of pancakes, scrambled eggs, sausage, OJ, and an orange slice - as modelled here by Alex. There was a children's choir who sang Christmas carols, and they read The Polar Express. One of Aidan's latest tricks is sticking his tongue out - I think this pic is so cute of him.
Of course a special guest came at the end. Alex was really excited to see Santa.
Santa was kind enough to have all 3 of us sit on his lap! He even gave Alex a bell (just like in The Polar Express ).

4 comments:

Toni said...

I bet Alex had a lot of fun. That's neat that Santa gave the kids bells.

Jennie said...

What a fun experience. I am loving baby A. He needs to come visit again so I can give him more kisses.

Kimi said...

Looks like a fun and yummy breakfast! Alex and Aidan are too cute. :)

Annalee said...

You are going to town with the Christmas festivities girl! Way to "jingle bell ROCK the house!" (I can hear Mikelle's comment now...Mom that was so stupid:) What if that sweet little Aidan grows up to talk back/give slack too:)Not a chance!!