Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Time

Christmas is my favorite time of year. Last year, after Christmas, I bought several Christmas outfits for my (not so) soon-to-come baby. This year I've had fun dressing little Aidan in all the little outfits I bought. Alex is also a trooper and proudly wears his Christmas gear, too. I don't know how much longer I will get away with this for Alex - probably not very long - but I'm happy they're game for now. I'm making sure to take lots of pictures to remember them in their Christmas cuteness.I even have Christmas church clothes for them - how fun is that?
I was telling someone today that when winter starts I don't mind it because we know Christmas is coming and there's the decorations and lights and feeling of unity celebrating the birth of our Savior. Then after Christmas, all the decorations are taken down and we are left in the cold and dark until Spring. I can't believe Christmas is in less than 2 weeks! Until then, I'm going to enjoy every minute.

2 comments:

grandma gus said...

How fun and cute!!!!! Great job shopping Mrs Santa Clause....fun Christmas outfits! Just think, you knew at that time last year about your new arrival, then gave us all a heart attack when you announced it at our Christmas family gathering!!! Cami, you are super at keeping secrets, I think you should be appointed "Secretary of State" in place of Hillary!!!!
What a cute family, all spiffied up!!!! or should we say.......
all GUSsied up!!!!

bfav said...

I love your family. Hope you have a fabulous christmas. miss you. cheers.