Thursday, October 30, 2008

Family Fun Day

Since Jon works so much (uh - I mean "hard"), we try to have some "Family Fun" days - usually around holidays, but whenever we can squeeze in time together. Last Saturday we went to Frightmares at Lagoon. The weather was nice and we had a great time. Aidan (even though he doesn't show it in this picture) enjoys riding in the Baby Bjorn. Alex enjoyed the candy he got from the mini haunted house for little kids. Cute little Alex.
Alex and I got to ride Odyssey together. Jon told me I would only get "a little" wet. I guess he wasn't counting on Alex riding us directly IN to the spouting water - EVERY time we went around. Really, what are the odds that he could hit it every time?
Little Aidan was a trooper waiting for us to ride rides while he patiently sat in the stroller.

We stayed until dark and got to take a picture with their Jack-o-lanterns. You can just barely see Aidan's stroller in the corner.

It's no coincidence that this is the picture we took with Jon in it - he tends to be a workaholic. A little foreshadowing if he doesn't ease up? :)

Alex loves the Halloween decorations.









2 comments:

Toni said...

I can tell Alex loved it. He has the best grin.

Carrie said...

Your boys are adorable. I'm jealous that they both have so much hair. Neither of my kids have as much as Aidan does. My little baldies. :)