Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Jon is Akela?

Last Thursday night, Jon helped present an Arrow of Light for one of his Webelos. He played the role of the Indian Akela. He looks pretty good, right?
After the ceremony, the Scouts put on a small Halloween carnival for the kids.Alex loved this game where you try to eat the hanging donut without using your hands.The donut was too tasty and the "right" way took too long, so Alex just grabbed it and ate it.One of the Moms there took a picture of Aidan. I guess you could say that he had her at "hello" (or should I say "cheese"?), because she thought he was cute enough to take a few pictures of him. I love my boys - all of them.

5 comments:

Jennie said...

OMGosh, Aidan is killing me. What a cutie. Jon's costume is awesome. Did you guys just throw that together?

Toni said...

Jon's Akela outfit was cool. I love the pictures of Aidan. What a cutie!

Kimi said...

Just when I think Aidan couldn't look any cuter in a picture, he does. So cute. Cute Halloween outfits!

grandma gus said...

Jon's costume is wonderful, full headdress and all, how did you guy do it all??? Everything is there except for Jon's Smile :) Jon, was this not a HAPPPY EVENT??? Jon, it's okay....maybe next year!

Aidan is unreal......his smile is so infectious, it makes you just chuckle right out LOUD!!!! He is so antimated......he is so, so, precious, so full of personality!

grandma gus said...

Opps.....forgot Alex.... looks so handsome in his cute outfit. I think those donuts look so lucious, I would grab on to them too Alex, and not wait for it to bounce off your mouth!!! Way to go Alex!!!!