Saturday, October 25, 2008

All About Aidan

My sweet little Aidan is 4 months old. He has been such an easy, happy baby. One of his best attributes is his cheery disposition. I often get asked if he is always this smiley or this happy, and he is! And for some reason, he thinks it's hilarious when I change his clothes and it just makes him laugh. I love his little laugh. His favorite song is "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star." And while sleeping through the night is not one of his skills yet (but he has been doing 5 - 6 hours - - so that's good), he does have several skills that he is working on.


For example, he can put many of his fingers, or almost his whole fist, in his mouth at once. He has just started playing with toys and is so cute grabbing them. Of course they go straight to his mouth. He has found his thumb. He's not a thumb sucker like Alex, but he sure does like to gnaw on it.



I love this picture. I think it's so cute that he likes to sleep with his hands behind his head. This reminds me of his cousin, Charley, who also sleeps like this.



He also likes to blow bubbles, often leaving himself with a milk mustache. Jon wouldn't let me put a picture of that on - he thought it was too unflattering. And of course, he's got a head of hair that would make any high councilor proud. I sure love you little Aidan!


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Toni said...

I love your pictures. His grin is huge! What a cutie!

mama fish said...

That does remind me of Charley-too funny. He is sure a little sweetheart!

Jennie said...

My gosh... how I love this little boy. I just want to eat him up every time I see him.

Kimi said...

Aidan is way too cute. I hope our future kids turn out just as cute. :)... Far Far Far down the road!

grandma gus said...

How could baby pictures be any cuter????? Aidan is something very special!!! My favorite is the last one of him sleeping. They are Gerber winner pictures!!!!