Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Halloween Fun - Gardner Village

One of our family's traditions is to go to Gardner Village to see the witches. It's fun, free, and provides a great photo op. This year I was going to go by myself with the boys, but at the last minute, Jon was able to make it. He met us there, and we had a great time walking around.This witch is my favorite - her sign explains it all.Alex is a red power ranger for Halloween this year - and loves to dress up in his costume. Aidan is superman and looks so cute in his little costume.

We had a great time!






4 comments:

Toni said...

How cute! I like the witch's sign too.

Jennie said...

Ditto to the chocolate sign. That is my favorite too. I hope you stopped to get some fudge while you were there. The chocolate raspberry is da bomb!

Shelly! said...

A power ranger- too cute! I cannot believe how big Aiden is already -and you look amazing!

What fun!

mama fish said...

We should have gone with you this year, sorry. We made the mistake of going over UEA with my friend-it was crazy. Looks like you guys had fun and the kids look so cute.