Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Treehouse Museum

Last Thursday we went to the Treehouse Museum in Ogden as part of our family fun. It was the first time we had gone there. It was sorta like the Children's Museum in Salt Lake, but cheaper! The kids had a great time. I think this little dalmation almost looks real. It was real enough for Aidan, who gave it a little snuggle.
Here are all 3 of my cute boys!
Alex enjoyed some art time.
I love this look of concentration on his face as he painted.
Aidan had fun just walking around, being free.
I thought this wall-sized piano thing was cool, but it would've been cooler if it actually made music.
Aidan played with the little baby for a minute - it's hard to tell, but he was pretty much hitting it in the chest with the ear checker.
Here's Alex in their version of the Oval Office. Too bad Obama's head got cut off - sorry!
Aidan started getting kinda done by the end. But this pic was just too funny not to post. He's usually such a happy baby. It's hard to tell, but we even gave him a little knight figure to hold in his hand, but it didn't make things better.
Don't worry - we took him downstairs to ride on a pretend cow and made sure he was in a good mood before we left. Doesn't he look cute in the little hat?Alex is also a little cowboy at heart - it was his idea to put the scarf on. I love our family fun days.

6 comments:

mama fish said...

So glad you enjoyed Jon's time off. We need to try a staycation sometime also. Thanks again for having Charley. She had a good time she said.

Anonymous said...

I love the Treehouse museum pictures. I took my kids there last year and we had a lot of fun too.

Toni said...

I like the cowboy pictures. The museum looks like a lot of fun.

Annissa said...

That is neat the rodeo section was open, they were still working on it last time we visited.

Kimi said...

Treehouse is so much fun. Well... at least it was when I was little.
That snake picture gave me the heebie jeebies (sp?). I would've been high-steppin it out of there!

Annalee said...

So fun Cami & Jon! Love all the pics! Thanks for the explanations on details. I have a feeling my Mom won't mind at all that Obama's head got cut off:)!LOL