Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Spring Time Fun

Alex loves to help me decorate the house for the holidays, and I always get some window clings that he can put on so he can be in charge of something.
Aidan was also quite intrigued with the decorations.
Alex did a great job putting up the stickers.
Aidan played with the Easter baskets - I love this picture where you can see he managed to get it over his head - it's kinda holding him captive.
Jon actually had Good Friday off, so we took the opportunity to go skiing one last time for the season.
After we all had our individual lessons, we went down the bunny hill a lot together as a family.
Alex is so good - he always beat me down the hill! He would just go straight down, while I go from side to side to control the speed. He has no fear - and he never fell! Our last run down, Jon came up behind me and grabbed onto me and led us straight down the hill James Bond style - it was a little scary, but quite the rush to feel the speed.

3 comments:

Toni said...

That's great you could all go skiing. Alex looks like a pro.

Annalee said...

It looks SO fun! Maybe we could try the bunny hill next year--I am paranoid after hearing about the lady hitting a tree on the bunny hill and dying while on va-cay here--Probably not common though eh? You all are SO cute!!

Jennie said...

What a fun ski experience and I agree. That pic of Aidan with the basket is a cutie. I'm jealous of Alex. He is by far a better skier than me. I've never been. :)