Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Easter Egg Hunt

The day before Easter we continued our week of Easter fun with an egg hunt. It started pretty early - at 9 am sharp. We had to rush a little bit to make it, but it was sure fun.
Alex loved looking for the eggs (Jennie and Izzy have a cameo in this pic).
He pretty much filled up his basket.
Here are the triplets - the 3 cousins all born within 6 weeks of each other. It is fun to be close by and let them all develop friendships and do fun things together.
I just love my little Aidan - he is the best little cuddler - he will often just put his head down on my shoulder - it is so sweet!

4 comments:

Toni said...

I love cuddly babies. Alex did a great job at the egg hunt.

Kimi said...

Looks like fun! That last picture of you and Aidan is adorable. I still think you need to follow Alex's advice and enter him in a baby contest. :)

JILL said...

So fun! You look great in those sunglasses bytheway!

Carrie said...

I love the pic of Aidan snuggling you. I miss that so much. Abby is 18-mos now, but thinks she's 4, so she won't snuggle anymore. :(