Monday, May 11, 2009

Aidan is 11 months old!

My sweet little baby is 11 months old. Some of his more recent accomplishments include:
standing on his own,
enjoying his first time in a swing,
getting his first 2 teeth (not the front center ones, so he looks like a little vampire), sticking his tongue out, and all around cuteness.When I feed him before bedtime, he covers his eyes with his arm to block out the light.
And when he's really upset and crying, he will cover both his ears like he's just had enough.
He is so cute we just love cuddling with him. I mean, really, could you resist these big blue eyes?

4 comments:

Toni said...

He is such a cutie. I love his big grin.

grandma gus said...

FABULOUS PICTURES!!!!!!
WHAT A HANDSOME, CUTE, WONDERFUL, PRECIOUS LITTLE BOY!!!!!!
WE SURE LOVE HIM!!!!!
HUGS AND KISSES!!!!!!

JILL said...

He has the cutest smile! I can't believe how fast he is growing!

Kimi said...

He is so photogenic (sp?)! Such a cutie!