Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happy Birthday, Jon!

Guess who's birthday is this very day? Why - this handsome devil right here! Happy birthday, honey! We want you to know how much we love and appreciate you around here.You're a great dad: Alex loves that you coach his soccer team (along with 2 uncles).You're a hard worker - not only to you work extra hard at your "day job", but in the summer you spend hours on yard work. Even though it's a beast, we know you secretly enjoy riding the John Deer. :)
You're constantly working on home improvement projects to make our house nicer for us.
Aidan loves his "Da" and excitedly waits for you to walk through the door after he hears the garage door open at the end of the day.
You're not afraid to try new things - like carving the turkey for Thanksgiving. You did a great job - what a work of art!
You're a great skiier and it's so neat that you're taking our little tiger to learn, too.
I really am a "lucky girl" to have such a good husband and father to our children. I love that after nearly 10 years of marriage, you can still make me laugh, and my heart still skips a beat when you give a genuine laugh at something cute the kids do/say. I wish you didn't have to work so many hours, but I know that you do it for us and I appreciate that you're such a good provider for us and that I get to stay home with our precious children.Happy Birthday, sweetheart!

7 comments:

Toni said...

Happy birthday!!

Jennie said...

What a great post Cami. I love the "lucky girl" stuff. I can hear him saying it now... You are a lucky, lucky girl. Happy Birthday Jo-nathan. We sure love ya.

Carrie said...

What a nice tribute, Camille. Happy Birthday to Jon!

Annissa said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday little Bro.

grandma gus said...

Great post Cami....it made me CRY,
it was so sweet. Yes, Jon made me a nervous wreck out of me when I (who has trouble climbing a ladder)saw him lift to the very top of the mountain and then ski down in record time, only the third or forth time skiing. My heart jumped several beats!!!!

Cami, what a great Mom you are to be with the boys so many hours and train/teach them so well!!!

Jon, you do have a fun infectious laugh!!!! We lub ya ALL!!!!

mama fish said...

How sweet Cami! Another happy belated bday to Jon! We sure love ya! Hope you had a fun celebration day and we will see you next sunday.

JILL said...

Love the last picture of you two together! So sweet!